I hope you all tell friends about this blog and get the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world . Share what God is doing in your lives, and let the unbelievers hear that God Lives ! That His Son Jesus, is on stand by, He is waiting for His Fathers words (Go Ye) gather My elect from the four corners of the world! Repent, wash thine hands of wickedness ,like a thief in the night , in a blink of an eye, behold thy redeemer draws neigh . Come Jesus ! No more pain.sickness,death,sorrow, and no more tears . Behold God is God and He makes all things New!
Revelations of Jesus Christ 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of GOD is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people, and GOD shall be with them, and be their GOD.

2/02/2011

God With Us (Part 9)

www.comeJesus30@yahoo.com For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners? All the kings of the nations, [even] all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, [and as] the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet [thee] at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, [even] all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? satans time is running out even at the door but ,so is ours to reach as many for The kingdom as we can , I pray that in the days to come we do all we can, I dont wont to Go before the Lord empty handed ! and I promise satan does not wont to go down with out dragging us with him . I know it seems I ve jumped around a Bit but I,ll tie it all together soon Jesus said,"blessed are the pure in Heart for they shall see God . I love all who are reading this ! read 1 John 2:15 and until next time Be about Your Fathers Business . . . . Ambassador4christ@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment