I hope you all tell friends about this blog and get the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world . Share what God is doing in your lives, and let the unbelievers hear that God Lives ! That His Son Jesus, is on stand by, He is waiting for His Fathers words (Go Ye) gather My elect from the four corners of the world! Repent, wash thine hands of wickedness ,like a thief in the night , in a blink of an eye, behold thy redeemer draws neigh . Come Jesus ! No more pain.sickness,death,sorrow, and no more tears . Behold God is God and He makes all things New!
Revelations of Jesus Christ 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of GOD is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people, and GOD shall be with them, and be their GOD.

2/21/2011

Yearning for God in the Midst of Distress

Psalms 42: 1-11
As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my food day and night, while they continually say to me, "Where is your God?" When I remember these things, I pour out my soul within me. For I used to go with the multitude; I went with them to the house of God, with a multitude that kept a pilgrim feast. Why are you cast down O' my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance. O my God, my soul is cast down within me; Therefore I will remember You from the land of Jordan, And from the the heights of Hermon, from the Hill Mizar. Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; All Your waves and billows have gone over me. Ther Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime and in the night His song shall be with me- A prayer to the God of my life. I will say to God my rock, "Why do I go mourning b.c of the oppression of the enemy?" As with a breaking of my bones, my enemies reproach me, while they say to me all day long, "Where is your God?" Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.
When our soul is in the dumps, we should rehearse EVERYTHING we know of God. We need to praise HIM when it is the last thing that we feel like doing. We must let His glory be revealed in us despite our circumstances. He has a plan and a purpose for each of us and is with us at ALL times. We must remain positive and acknowledge God's promises inspite of our current situations whatever they may be. We need to live to glorify God's kingdom; we must find our place and follow God's will in our lives. If we do not know what God's will is for our lives, we must stop following the ways of the world trying to figure out when and where God might want us.. but instead get on our face before Him, humbled and sorrowful for all the wrong that we have done in our lives. We need to beg of God His mercy and grace, and realize that we are so unworthy of it. We must get in God's word.... line up with ALL of it, not just the parts that are convienant for us. We must seek Him DAILY!!! Once we become faithful to God in all circumstances, He will lead and direct us where He wants us. If we go astray, He will close every door and put us back where we started. Trust me, so many times I have thought my ways were the will of God and oh how quickly did He turn things upside down over and over until I finally submitted fully to Him. Crazy thing is once I submitted myself to Him, things fell into place all too quickly and perfectly!! Oh, what am amazing God we serve!!! We must get in God's word and follow it. After all, all scripture comes from God. Luke 3:16 says that "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." Without God's word we are incomplete and our soul will wither away like the root of a tree withhout water. So, have the roots of your tree big and bold and fruitful instead of withering away like nothing. God is so faithful, we just need to continually be faithful to Him. I pray for guidance in each of your lives that the Lord may lead you and guide you and place you right where He wants you. Make the most of whatever situation you are in... and when you are asked in the midst of trials where is your God, just remember that He is always with you, giving you strength when you have none left and carrying you when you can't go any further on your on.. Faithful is HE... God with us!!!
www.comeJesus30@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment